Full Mouth Restoration in Kernersville, NC
Your One-Stop Shop to Rejuvenate Your Smile
There are many components that work together to keep a healthy human mouth working and looking its best. The mouth is comprised of soft tissues, hard tissues, and a complex network of nerves and blood vessels. The natural system of operations is complex and, if problems arise, it is essential that you seek the care of an expert who has a comprehensive understanding of what leads to a healthy smile. Our qualified team of dentists has over 45 years of collective experience and is proud to provide quality Kernersville dental services.
If you think a full mouth restoration is the solution you’ve been searching for, call us today (336) 347-4050.
A Complete Smile Makeover
The most common solutions provided by a full mouth restoration are typically some combination of:
- Tooth replacement: for loss due to decay or injury
- Tooth restoration: for injured or fractured teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry: for worn teeth due to acidic diet, tooth-grinding, or other stress
- Neuromuscular dentistry: for issues with bite that can cause jaw, muscle, and head pain
- Orthodontics: for irregular teeth and misaligned bites
- Periodontal treatments: for diseased gums due to a build up of plaque and bacteria
- Oral surgery: for many of the remaining problems like root canal therapy, tissue grafting, and tooth extractions
Not Your Average Dentist
Dentist visits are so often associated with anxiety and stress, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We aim to ensure that our customers feel comfortable and at ease from the moment they walk through our doors. Our Kernersville dentist specializes in oral surgery and provides high-quality care, and our in-house experts are able to craft a unique plan for your mouth that prioritizes restorative and cosmetic success. We want you to have full confidence in the health and appearance of your teeth!
Take the first step towards reclaiming your smile. Contact us at (336) 347-4050.